I'm writing an annual report for my company for 2012-13 (to be published in July). I have encountered a problem about tense.

i.e. how to rewritten the following paragraphs in the context of July 2013? (the following speech was made in Oct 2012)

"According to plan, the new sales program will be implemented in two stages. This will enable
the CEO to appoint public a sales director to implement the program starting from 2 Nov 2012.
The sales director will then issue guidelines to the stores by early Nov 2012. Suggestions to amend the program on or after 29 Nov 2012 will be considered by the company in due course, and the director will start launching the program with effect from that day.

The research team supports the implementation of the new sales program to increase sales and to enhance the image of the brand. Some team members, however, are concerned whether the company stakeholders including vendors are well prepared before the program commencing operation on 29 Nov 2012."

(Please comment if you find anything wrong for the rewritten version as follows:)

"According to plan, the new sales program has been implemented in two stages. This enabled
the CEO to appoint public a sales director to implement the program starting from 2 Nov 2012.
The sales director then issued guidelines to the stores by early Nov 2012. Suggestions to amend the program on or after 29 Nov 2012 would be considered by the company in due course, and the director started launching the program with effect from that day.

The research team supported the implementation of the new sales program to increase sales and to enhance the image of the brand. Some team members, however, were concerned whether the company stakeholders including vendors were well prepared before the program commencing operation on 29 Nov 2012."

(note: * the research team finished its work in Dec 2012 and was dissolved *; however, they are still working for the company)