Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Could you please help me with how to write this cover letter ? is it too long? thank you very much
Dear Sir orMadam ,

This is to present myself and toenquire whether there is any possibility to work as a Visual Merchandiser for yourcreative brand.

I have always admired thevisual presentations of your window displays which deliver great aestheticpleasure, In fact I identify my idea of window display design with the graphicalconcept and aesthetic of your brand image. I love to create special displays topromote a specific product and highlight its characteristic and qualities throughthe use of visual elements.

As of now, I am employed as a Visual Merchandiser for Bellora srl an Italian bed linen company for whom I have beenworking for two years now. In the capacity of a visual merchandiser, I havebeen responsible for creating visual layouts and concepts for products,adapting presentations to present fashion trend and creating eye-catchingdisplays for display windows. My job has been such that it has required me todevelop an eye for color and coordination, and also develop a keen interest in fashion,decoration and prop making.

It is a position in which Ihave always believed and has allowed meto develop and use my skills. I am sure that with my experience and skills, Iwould be an excellent addition to your team.

My qualifications and work experiences have been detailed out in my resume thatis enclosed with this letter. I am including also some of my works for yourconsideration.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to a response from you.

Yours Faithfully

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Sir or Madam ,

This letter is to introduce myself and to enquire whether there is any possibility to work as a Visual Merchandiser for your creative brand.

I have always admired the visual presentations of your window displays which deliver great aesthetic pleasure. In fact, I discovered my passion for window display designs through the graphical concepts and aesthetics of your brand image. I love to create special displays to promote a specific product and highlight its characteristic and qualities through the use of visual elements.

As of now, I am employed as a Visual Merchandiser for Bellora Srl an Italian bed linen company for whom I have been working for two years now. In the capacity of a visual merchandiser, I have been responsible for creating visual layouts and concepts for products,adapting presentations to present fashion trends and creating eye-catching displays for display windows. My job has been such that it has required me to develop an eye for color and coordination, and also develop a keen interest in fashion,decoration and prop making.

It is a position in which I have always believed in and it has allowed me to develop and use my skills. I am sure that with my experience and skills, I would be an excellent addition to your team.

My qualifications and work experiences have been detailed out in my resume that is enclosed with this letter. I am including also some of my work for your consideration.

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to a response from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.