Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Germany
A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you're on Holiday. Write a letter to your friend.In your letter :
give contact Details for when you're away
give instructions about how to care for your pet.
describe other household duties.

Dear Ian,
I'm greatly appreciate that you have agreed to help me. I will be leaving on 2nd. Juli, which means a week more from now. My staying in the south of the Country lasts for five days.We can always Keep in touch by using my mobile number in case of emergency.
First, as you know that my dog, Pooh, is sick. He Needs to take medicine once a day after eating lunch. His medicine solubles in water, so this is a very easy mission for you.There is one important thing you must remember, that Pooh only eats and Drinks water from his own bowls, which have Pictures of Winnie the Pooh on them. Moreover, he eats three times a day: breakfast before 9 am, lunch at 12 am and dinner after 6 pm. I have bought enough pet Food for one week, so you just have to pour it onto the bowl for Pooh. Second, Pooh is a trained dog. He knows where his bog is when he Needs to micturate. Then his bog must be cleaned. Last of all, when you go out for a walk or to Drugstores nearby,take him with you. He also needs to excercise.
Now on the household duties. All of the chores have been done. Only when you stay here, you have to Keep it neat. If possible, please don't invite your friends to come over and stay overnight. Otherwise there would be complains from my neighbors about loud noises Problems.
In Brief, I am thankful for your kindness. If there wasn't you, I wouldn't know who to ask for help. Please let me know if you have questions about anything. One last thing: Can you come over this Weekend in order to get to know Pooh and to take the house's key?
Love you
Anh Truong

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Ian,

I greatly appreciate that you have agreed to help me. I will be leaving on the 2nd of July, which means a week more from now. My stay in the south of the country lasts for five days.We can always keep in touch by using my mobile number in case of emergency.

First, as you know, my dog, Pooh, is sick. He needs to take medicine once a day after eating lunch. His medicine is soluble in water, so this is a very easy task for you. There is one important thing you must remember. It is that Pooh only eats and drinks water from his own bowls, which have pictures of Winnie the Pooh on them. Moreover, he eats three times a day: breakfast before 9 am, lunch at 12 am and dinner after 6 pm. I have bought enough pet food for one week, so you just have to pour it onto the bowl for Pooh. Second, Pooh is a trained dog. He knows where his bog is when he Needs to urinate. Then his bog must be cleaned. Last of all, when you go out for a walk or to the drugstores nearby, take him with you. He also needs to excercise.
Now on the household duties. All of the chores have been done. When you stay here, you only have to keep it neat. If possible, please don't invite your friends to come over and stay overnight. Otherwise there will be complains from my neighbors about loud noises.

In brief, I am thankful for your kindness. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know who to ask for help. Please let me know if you have questions about anything. One last thing: Can you come over this weekend in order to get to know Pooh and to take the house key?

Love you,

Anh Truong

Status
Not open for further replies.