Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
However, I have worked as a software engineer at IBM Global private limited(India) on Perl, Linux platform, however I want to pursue my interest and for same I decided to join Maters in communication Technology.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
However, I have worked as a software engineer at IBM Global private limited(India) on Perl, Linux platform, however I want to pursue my interest and for same I decided to join Maters in communication Technology.

The "howevers" dont' appear to refer to anything, though the first could connect to a previous sentence.

I have worked as a software engineer at IBM Global private limited(India) on Perl, Linux platform. I want to pursue my interest by joining Maters in Communication Technology.

In my sentence, I am assuming that "Maters" is a company. Is it?

learner_india

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
The "howevers" dont' appear to refer to anything, though the first could connect to a previous sentence.

I have worked as a software engineer at IBM Global private limited(India) on Perl, Linux platform. I want to pursue my interest by joining Maters in Communication Technology.

In my sentence, I am assuming that "Maters" is a company. Is it?

sorry its not maters ,its masters in communication technology,

can i write it this way ...

Although I have worked as a software engineer at IBM Global private limited(India), I want to pursue my interest and for same I decided to join Masters in communication Technology.

basically i just want to to say that i worked as a software engineer, but i am not much interested in software and i want to pursue my interest in communication and want to do masters in communication...
what will be the best way to write it... thank u in advance.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Although I have worked as a software engineer at IBM Global private limited(India), I want to pursue my interest and for same I decided to join Masters in communication Technology.

basically i just want to to say that i worked as a software engineer, but i am not much interested in software and i want to pursue my interest in communication and want to do masters in communication...
what will be the best way to write it... thank u in advance.

Again, the "although" seems to be unnecessary.

I have worked as a software engineer at IBM Global private limited(India) on Perl, Linux platform. I want to pursue my interest in Communication Technology by enrolling in a Master's program.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

w
hat will be the best way to write it... thank u in advance.

Most of this post is incorrect because you have not used correct capitalisation or punctuation, and have used non-standard English. I have underlined every error. Please remember to write correctly at all times, not just when writing to external organisations.

Status
Not open for further replies.