Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hi,In a letter I have written, I want the recipient to do something and I'm thanking them in advance for their action. What do I say?-Thanks for doing something about it.-Thank you for your attention in this matter.-I am gratified that you will take the appropriate action.Thank you :)

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi,In a letter I have written, I want the recipient to do something and I'm thanking them in advance for their action. What do I say?-Thanks for doing something about it.-Thank you for your attention to this matter.-I am gratified that you will take the appropriate action.Thank you :)

Without more context. I can only say that they will probably work. The last one is a bit formal, but that would work in certain circumstances.

ucef

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Without more context. I can only say that they will probably work. The last one is a bit formal, but that would work in certain circumstances.

It means that it depends on the recipient! A friend is not a headmaster for example :) Thank you

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It means that it depends on the recipient! A friend is not a headmaster for example :) Thank you

That is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.