Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Ghana
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello everyone))
I have intentions of organizing english lessons for a couple of foreign students,and i wanted to know which course books would best suit these students in terms of methodology.The students levels range from elementary right up to intermediate and they basically only want to learn english as a hobby or in other words,they just want to know how to converse in english fluently nothing specific.I am aware that they'll have to be grouped according to their levels,I'm only not sure which course books to use))))

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
As you're in Russia, you might have limited choice. Anything by Raymond Murphy is good but if they want to speak English well, a conversation or language exchange group would be beneficial. Where in Russia are you?

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
As you're in Russia, you might have limited choice. Anything by Raymond Murphy is good but if they want to speak English well, a conversation or language exchange group would be beneficial. Where in Russia are you?

The IP address is not in Russia.

linguacraze

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Ghana
Current Location
Russian Federation
I live in Moscow,currently in Ghana visiting)Thanks for the advice, I will definitely check out Raymond Murphy's books.

Status
Not open for further replies.