Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I ________ am writing to appeal my dismissal from Miami International University. Still in shock of how I allowed things and people to put a hold on my future. I would like to urge you to reinstate my for the next semester.
I felt so ashamed when admitting to the advisers that I was facing a difficult time in my life. In which, I allowed to distract me from my education. Not being able to be focus my last semester. I would like to explain the circumstances. Facing changes in my schedule at work causing me to fall asleep behind the wheel of my car. Trying to make it to class. Most days I will have to attend class immediately after work. Also facing foreclosure at my home. Not knowing whether or not I would be put out. Having the only income in the house has become overwhelming. My life is crumbling before my eyes and I must put a stop to it. It took lost of my grandmother for me to realize that time don't wait on no man. Regardless of what goes on I will not allow it to affect my goals to complete school and be successful. "Failure is not an option"

Last edited:

konungursvia

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Normally we write these with asterisks (***) instead of actual proper names, to put them on the Internet. I wish you luck, but I know colleges in the US do not often change their minds about these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.