Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I'm on the A1 english level. From what start learning english? Idioms, phrasal verbs, or other? Currently I learn 1000 words A1.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm on the A1 english level. From what start learning english? Idioms, phrasal verbs, or other? Currently I learn 1000 words A1.

Start with the basics. Learn regular verbs and irregular verbs. Start with the present tense. Do you mean "Currently I know 1000 words at A1 level"? That is good and vocabulary is important but you need to learn how to make basic sentences.

For example "From what start learning English?" is not a correct sentence. Your post should have said something like:

"My English level is currently A1. What should I start to learn - idioms, phrasal verbs or something else? I know 1000 words at A1 level."

Do you go to formal English classes? Do you have a regular teacher? Do you practise speaking English with other people?

Last edited:

kiwis

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Do you mean "Currently I know" 1000 words at A1 level"?
Yes, I know 1000 words already.
Do you go to formal English classes? Do you have a regular teacher? Do you practise speaking English with other people?
No. No. No.
I finished school already 5 years ago. I passed secondary school certificate on 30%. I'd like sign up to english course, but It's too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.