Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
Please find the attachment of the pool service concept. The pool pamparing service points I mentioned according to your list and manual and 3 points were taken out of the manual. Please let me have your feedback then I can start trainings and implement this immediate effect.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Please find the attachment of the pool service concept. The pool pamparing service points I mentioned according to your list and manual and 3 points were taken out of the manual. Please let me have your feedback then I can start trainings and implement this immediate effect.

I'm afraid it doesn't make sense.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Susitha, you cannot keep giving your threads the same unhelpful title.

A better title for this thread would have been 'Please find the attachment of the pool service concept.

Extract from the Posting Guidelines:

'Thread titles should include all or part of the word/phrase being discussed.'

Rover

susitha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
dear rover

i need to send mail to my boss regarding the concept i made. please find below and correct my grammar mistakes

"Please find the attachment of the pool service concept. The pool pamparing service points I mentioned according to your list and 3 points were taken out of the list. Please let me have your feedback then I can start trainings and implement this immediate effect".

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]dear rover[/STRIKE] Unnecessary. Your post will be read by everyone.

I need to send an email to my boss regarding the concept I [STRIKE]made[/STRIKE] came up with. [STRIKE]please find below and[/STRIKE] Please correct my grammar mistakes below.

"Please find the attachment of the pool service concept. The pool pamparing service points I mentioned according to your list and 3 points were taken out of the list. Please let me have your feedback then I can start trainings and implement this immediate effect".

We understand what you need to do. Remember that you must use correct capitalisation and punctuation in all your posts.

My suggested version of your first sentence would be:

Please find attached the details of my concept for the "pool service".

I don't understand what your second sentence means (the sentence about the pampering service).

For the third sentence: Please give me your feedback so that I can implement the plan and arrange training as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.