i am an english teacher in greece native speaker and i want to go to the usa to work can i if i yake the celta delta? and what jobs could i find ? i am readind all these job applications but i dont know if i have what they require . most ask for a bachelors is celta delta equivalent? i dont have
a uni degree just a licence to teach which sadly is not accepted outside greece. does anybody have a clue? its veryimportant i find outbecause things in greece are verybad now and i have to leave,..