Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
kindly check for me below grammar mistakes

Our dry store is not properly arranged. Mr. dawid and myself like to arrange this properly and davied mention lots of un necessary items in side. We are planning to clean and re arrange 20[SUP]th[/SUP] of this month. Also we need to think what we going to do for unnecessary items.

susitha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
need to send a email to regarding our store cleaning day

i need to send a email to regarding our store cleaning day. so i need to mention

the store is not arranged properly and all unnecessary item should move from the peticuler store.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: need to send a email to regarding our store cleaning day

I need to send an email to [missing word here] regarding our store cleaning day (no full stop here) so I need to mention

that the store is not arranged properly and all unnecessary items should be removed from the [strike]peticuler[/strike] particular store.

Please see the amendments I made to your post. Remember that you must capitalise the word "I" at all times, as well as the first word of every sentence. I don't really understand what you need to do. What is an email "regarding our store cleaning day"? Are you trying to change the day that the store is cleaned?

Try to write the email yourself, post it here and we will make suggestions.

susitha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives

Our dry store is not properly arranged. We need to arrange this properly and David mention lots of un necessary items in side. We are planning to clean and re arrange 20[SUP]th[/SUP] of this month. Also we need to think what we going to do for unnecessary items.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
susitha, I have merged three threads of yours that ask roughly the same question.

Please do not start separate threads in this way. It means that members may waste time responding to a question that has already been asked, and you may receive confusing responses.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Our dry store is not properly arranged. We need to arrange this properly and David mention lots of un necessary items in side. We are planning to clean and re arrange 20[SUP]th[/SUP] of this month. Also we need to think what we going to do for unnecessary items.

I don't know what a "dry store" is.
How will the person know what the proper arrangement is?
David mention
lots = informal; try "a lot"
unnecessary, inside, rearrange - single words, no spaces
on the 20th of
We also need to decide what to do with the excess items

Status
Not open for further replies.