• Native Language:
      • Sinhalese
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • Oman

• Post Thanks / Like

Post want to correct my grammar mistakes

hi, this is my first post in this forum. so i don't no I'm doing correct or not. if I'm doing something wrong pls correct me..

I want to correct bellow advertisement mistakes, using professional English. so pls help me to do that. just try to understand what i want to say & change anything according to that. thanks in advance.

Do you work with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet all the time and need optimize it or need to add some automation in to it ?? YES, i can help you to do that.
    Using my service you can Save time, simplify your work, and increase your productivity.

Excel formula allow you to perform calculations on data you have entered into the spreadsheet. You can use Excel formulas for basic number crunching, such as addition or subtraction, as well as more complex calculations.

Excel macro is a set of instructions that can be triggered by a keyboard shortcut, toolbar button or an icon in a spreadsheet. Macros are used to eliminate the need to repeat the steps of common tasks over and over.

I will certainly help you to develop excel worksheet using advance excel formula & excel macro. as well as i will do graph, chart or excel formatting works for u.

I have done advanced excel training courses advanced excel modelling everyday in my work for the last 10 years. I am proficient in excel formulas, macros & spreadsheet optimization.I m a hard worker & I always work to give you the best result possible.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: want to correct my grammar mistakes

You appear to be advertising your IT services to clients who will pay you for them.

You should pay a professional copy editing agency to tidy up your text instead of expecting us to do it free.