• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates

meeting details

I want to send one mail to my boss. Please check below mail details and correct it

As per our phone conversation, Mr. Manoj & I met the customer today at their office and they has many shipment need to send in India. All shipments are ready to dispatch and they are ready to support us. They show us their entire invoice and we came to know from that they are only paying very less amount of duty. Please cross check and we need your help and solution as soon as possible.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: meeting details

Quote Originally Posted by kamal1 View Post
    I want to send one an email to my boss. Please check below the email details below and correct it.

As per our phone conversation, Mr. Manoj & and I met the customer [name of customer should be given here] today at their office and they has have many shipments which they need to send in to India. All the shipments are ready to for dispatch and they are ready to support us (I don't understand the underlined words. Who are "they" and what kind of support are they ready to give?

They showed us their entire invoice and we came to know from saw that they are only paying a very less small amount of duty. Please cross check the information/the invoice. and We need your help and a solution as soon as possible.
    Please see my suggested corrections above. As you can see, there is one part which does not make sense. Note that "less" is a comparative. We don't say "very less" and your piece did not contain anything to compare "less" with.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.