Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I need to send one email to one of our customer.
"I checked with customer they don’t need any official receipt of custom duty. Client wants to do long term business with us and hence they have approached us. We need your support, as this is potential client. please provide good rate and support us.
Thank you very much for your kind co-operation and waiting for your valued positive reply"

Last edited:

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
It seems unlikely that you would send such an email to a customer, since it is about a customer or potential customer. (Actually you would be better to say client than customer. Customers are those to whom one sells goods, while clients are those to whom one sells services. However, this distinction is often ignored in business correspondence.) Perhaps you meant that you need to send an email to your head office. Anyway:

I need to send an (not one) email regarding one of our customers.

"I checked with the customer and they don’t need an official receipt for customs duty. The client wants to do long term business with us and therefore they have approached us. We need your support, as this is a valuable potential client. Please provide good rate and support us.

Thank you very much for your kind co-operation and we hope to receive a positive reply."

kamal1

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.