Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I need to write down 3 argument with 3 support answers (3rd can be a rhetorical question) from the speech in the Virginia convention.

1 argument I have is that they need to go to war with Britain and for support i wrote He is calling on the patriots of Virginia to arm themselves to prepare to fight the British if they do not meet the colonist demands.

I cant think of anything else to write for support and for 2 other arguments can anyone help me please?

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I need to write down 3 argument with 3 support answers (3rd can be a rhetorical question) from the speech in the Virginia convention.

1 argument I have is that they need to go to war with Britain and for support i wrote He is calling on the patriots of Virginia to arm themselves to prepare to fight the British if they do not meet the colonist demands.

I cant think of anything else to write for support and for 2 other arguments can anyone help me please?

Is this a homework assignment?

rr145

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Its actually classwork but I missed the day they did it in class. So I wanted to finish it at home because I know classtime wouldn't be enough time for me. Im getting really confused and unsure of what to put

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Its actually classwork but I missed the day they did it in class. So I wanted to finish it at home because I know classtime wouldn't be enough time for me. Im getting really confused and unsure of what to put

I am sorry, but we do not help with schoolwork. Your teacher wants to see your work, not our work.

rr145

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Ok, then do you have any tips that could help me on it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.