Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Hello. I am making a transcript for “Tokyo's Sporting Chance for the 2020 Olympics” but I have some trouble.

What is he saying on underlined sentences and [...]??? Please, please help me!!

“Tokyo's Sporting Chance for the 2020 Olympics”
Tokyo's Sporting Chance for the 2020 Olympics - YouTube

[0:56] Tokyo is the host for the game before in 1964 and became the first city in Asia to do so. And never Olympic athletes in several sports and ask them ... to hose the games.

Tokyo is already one of the world’s biggest, most crowded cities. How did they pull off? Tokyo’s governor, Naoki Inose, told me that the city is up to the task. Tokyo is clean, it’s safe, and most of all it has the officiancy they would need to take [...].

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello. I am making a transcript for “Tokyo's Sporting Chance for the 2020 Olympics” but I have some trouble.

What is he saying on underlined sentences and [...]??? Please, please help me!!

“Tokyo's Sporting Chance for the 2020 Olympics”
Tokyo's Sporting Chance for the 2020 Olympics - YouTube

[0:56] Tokyo has hosted the Games before. In 1964 it became the first city in Asia to do so. I met with Olympic athletes from several sports and asked them what makes Japan the perfect place to host the games.

Tokyo is already one of the world’s biggest, most crowded cities. How would they pull off? Tokyo’s governor, Naoki Inose, told me that the city is up to the task. Tokyo is clean, it’s safe, and most of all, it has the efficiency they would need to take on the logistical hurdles.

Hope this helps. Well done Tokyo!

Status
Not open for further replies.