Could anyone kindly correct any mistakes in my motivation letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a cooperator

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Hi, I really know that I can write about the reasons for which I applied to a specific course at a particular university in the motivation letter required to apply to a course. However, I didn't know what I can write in the the motivation letter required to apply for a DAAD's scholarship, for instance.
Thus, this is my motivation letter:

I had to apply for the DAAD's scholarships for the academic year 2013 for studying the computer science because I have been working in the field of Computer Science as a teaching assistant at Hadramawt University, specifically in the education college, in Socotra island. In addition, that the field of Computer Science at the German universities contains many of the disciplines rare at some other universities around the world. As a result. I was encouraged for applying for postgraduate studies. Besides, I have submitted the application of a DAAD's scholarship because I have always been interesting in the minor speciality (COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY), under the major area(Computer Science). Also, due to the nature of my work in the laboratory, I always come across too many problems in finding out the fault in the network quickly. So I would like to learn how to manage such problems. Also I want to learn how to prevent intrusions in the network by the abusers, and I want to learn more about how to get the best topology of a network, and to make a network safer, speedier and less congested, Besides, I would like to know how networks can be saved from those who abuse the network, and learn how I can encrypt and protect information from thieves, and how the transmission of data between local networks can be secure from any theft, and how data can be moved without losing during the transition from one network to another. I would really like to entirely utilize the scholarship in my study and also hope to benefit from my course. So I will be able to teach my students very well and help other people when I come back to my home country.
whenever I complete the MSc, I wish to pursue the PhD in a particular specialization under the same major filed.

Last edited:

a cooperator

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Could anyone please reply me?

Status