1. All ... children like to have ... good time in ... open air.
A) -, a, an B) -,-, the C) -, a, the
2. The teacher wanted ...
to go on training
to give his pupils two advice.
3. I was awakened ... a loud noise ... the street and looking ... the window I saw a man ... dark hair.
A) from, in, out of, with
B) by, in, out of, with
4. I remember ... the door before I left.
5. Ben didn't expect his father ... .
6. It is not ... usual thing in such ... unusual situation.
A) a, a B) a, an C) an, an D) an, a E) an, --
7. He makes good progress ... English because he works much ... it.
A) in, in B) at, in C) on, at D) in, at E) at, on
Thanks in advance