Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Help me! I am having a trouble to make a transcript from 1972 Paul McCartney's interview (7:29-).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHOGlm4ZVdI

[FONT=MS Pゴシック][/FONT]
I: How do you feel about Ireland? Do you think yourselves being Irish, anyway?

[FONT=MS Pゴシック]
[/FONT]
PM: No, no. I’m British. You know, I wasborn in Britain and that song was written from the British point of view, youknow.

[FONT=MS Pゴシック][/FONT]
Could you correct this for me, please?

And if you can make a trasnscript following this to 8:26, I will be grateful.

Thank you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
How do you feel about Ireland? Er, do you think of yourself as being Irish in any way?
No, not really. I'm British. You know, I was born in Britain and that, and the song's written from a British point of view, you know.

We're not going to do a transcription for you! If you need more help with the part from there until 8:26, post what you have worked out so far and then we'll have a look.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks for wasting ten minutes of my time, Frank.

You are, of course, free to post a question on more than one forum. However, we recommend/request that you post on one forum only to begin with, wait for responses and then, if you are not satisfied with those responses, post on another forum. It is only polite and respectful to inform the second forum that you have already received responses elsewhere, post a link to that thread, and explain why you weren't satisfied with their responses.