Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Sir,

i am extreemly sorry to say may inability to take the opertunety in this company for 30 to 40% more benfits, i have clearly mentioned my stand in our maill communication against offer letter send me last year. when you call for interrview again , i think you accept me my demand , that is why i came for interivew. if you required i have no problem to send you email communication last we had with HR assistant aganist first offer letter.

best regards,

justine

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Sir,

i am extreemly sorry to say may inability to take the opertunety in this company for 30 to 40% more benfits, i have clearly mentioned my stand in our maill communication against offer letter send me last year. when you call for interrview again , i think you accept me my demand , that is why i came for interivew. if you required i have no problem to send you email communication last we had with HR assistant aganist first offer letter.

best regards,

justine

Welcome to the forum.

1. Follow the rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

2. Check your spelling very carefully. I have marked all the spelling errors in red. In addition to the ones in your main post, the word "refusel" in your title is also incorrect.

3. Is this letter connected to a job application you made last year? If so, did you make that application in English too?

Status
Not open for further replies.