Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thank you for your all help.
Thank you for all your help.

Hello friends,

I don't know which one to use in the forums whenever I want to thank a member.
Which one is correct?

Thank you.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
The second.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You don't need to use either of them. Simply click the "Like" button on a post you found helpful. It is quite time-consuming for us to keep clicking on a thread thinking that there is a new post containing a follow-up question or some new information, only to find that it just says "Thank you" in one form or another. The "Like" button really is enough.

Outside of this forum, as Rover said, your second suggestion is correct. If more than one person helped, you can say "Thank you all for your help".

sb70012

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
You don't need to use either of them. Simply click the "Like" button on a post you found helpful. It is quite time-consuming for us to keep clicking on a thread thinking that there is a new post containing a follow-up question or some new information, only to find that it just says "Thank you" in one form or another. The "Like" button really is enough.
My friend, I know that. I didn't mean that I want to thank individually in this forum. I just wanted to know which one of my sentences is correct. I didn't intend to choose one to use in this forum. I just wanted to be sure about its correctness.
I always use "like" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.