Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Being a medical student I have great respect for the medical college. Why won't I have great respect for college, eventually that is the source of caretaker called as a doctor.

First time I entered the college, I had not known about the various services that the college and the hospital nearby provide to the common public who can, t afford private hospital. It has trauma center, 24 hour emergency service, OPD and IPD services which works as an integrated unit.

Here, Medical students are enrolled for 5 years training in UG course after that they are free to join PG course in the hospital of their choice. Those students are very bright. They work hard day and night for their patients, even they got some infectious disease in due period of the course.

I hope, I didn't make many mistakes.
Thanks

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Being a medical student I have great respect for the medical college. Why won, t I have great respect for college, eventually that is the source of caretaker called as a doctor.

First time I entered the college, I had not known of the various services that the college and the hospital nearby provide to the common public who can, t afford private hospital. It has trauma center, 24 hour emergency service, OPD and IPD services which works as an integrated unit.

Here, Medical students are enrolled for 5 years training in UG course after that they are free to join PG course in the hospital of their choice. Those students are very bright. They works hard day and night for their patients, even they got some infectious disease in due period of the course.

I hope, I didn't make much mistakes.
Thanks

I'm afraid there are multiple mistakes in your piece.

For a start, you have used a comma each time you should have used an apostrophe. Look at the difference between "won,t" (which you wrote) and "won't" (which is correct). Click the Edit Post button and put apostrophes in the right places.

Your second sentence ("Why won't I have great respect ...") does not make any sense. Can you try to explain what you want to say in a different way.

There are other errors but let's deal with those two aspects first.

shibli.aftab

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks for the reply sir.
I have corrected the mistakes you pointed out and few other mistakes too.
And in my second sentence "Why won't I have great respect ..." I only mean "And why not" . So, the sentence will be

"And why not
, eventually that is the source of caretaker called as a doctor."

I hope you would bear with me on my pathetic English.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Thanks for the reply sir.

You must not assume that only male teachers help you here.

Emsr2d2 is in fact a highly respected female teacher.

shibli.aftab

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
oops!
Sorry for that.

Status