Student or Learner
I've done 100 multiple questions but I have some that I am not sure. Please help me.
1. ... they slept soundly.
A. Hot though was the night air B. Hot as the night air was
C. Though the night hot air was D. Hot although the night air was
2. ... took his driving lessons because he was fined for not having a driving license.
A. The young rich man B. The man rich young
C. The young man D. Rich young the man
3. We will plant trees and flowers along the ... or in the parks.
A. side walk B. pavements C. sideways D. Both A and B are correct
4. The company made its ... by selling a popular compound of coffee.
A. currency B. cost C. fortune C. value
5. We went to three restaurants and we choose this the most ... because the food is delicious.
A. taste B. tasteful C. tasty D. tasteless
6. After ten years working as the best consultant for the company, he is promoted gets the highest ...
A. position B. place C. work D. chair
I really appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by emsr2d2; 02-Oct-2013 at 22:33. Reason: Separating questions - easier to read
Last edited by emsr2d2; 02-Oct-2013 at 22:33. Reason: Amending the quote to match the formatting
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
tranlam claims to be a teacher. Let's wait for confirmation of that.
Maybe 'I've done 100 multiple [choice] questions' means he/she has set them for the students.
I'm sorry for replying so slowly because I've been too busy for the last two weeks. Yes, this is a online test from a Vietnamese web. I copied and prepared for my students. The answers with red letters are my choices but I'm not sure. I need your help. Please help me.
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.
The British walk on pavements, not on sidewalks.