[Grammar] Please correct this "Request for Vehicle for the Transportation of Disabled Girls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncomfort

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please correct this "Request for Vehicle for the Transportation of Disabled Girls....

Please correct the following Project Title for requesting vehicle for the DisabledGirls and Women getting English Language and Computer Training

" Request for Vehicle for the Transporation of Disabled Girls and Women of English Language and Computer Training Centre"

Actually we are requesting a Vehicle for the transportation of Disabled Girls and Women, getting English Language and Computer Training in Aim Foundation Centre. Please suggest some title for the Project.

Kathvit

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Belgium
Re: Please correct this "Request for Vehicle for the Transportation of Disabled Girls

I'm confused, do you need a project title or are you making a request for transportation?

ncomfort

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: Please correct this "Request for Vehicle for the Transportation of Disabled Girls

Both, actually i need a project title for making a request for transportation.

ncomfort

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Please reply I need your help.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Please correct the following Project Title for requesting vehicle for the DisabledGirls and Women getting English Language and Computer Training

" Request for Vehicle for the Transporation of Disabled Girls and Women of English Language and Computer Training Centre"

Actually we are requesting a Vehicle for the transportation of Disabled Girls and Women, getting English Language and Computer Training in Aim Foundation Centre. Please suggest some title for the Project.

On the assumption that very long project titles are not a problem for whoever you're going to give this to, then you can go with:

"Vehicle Request - Transportation of Disabled People to the English Language and Computer Training Centre"

I can't see a reason why you need to specify that it is girls and women who will be transported in the vehicle. The important thing surely is that it's a vehicle suitable for disabled people. Presumably at some point in the rest of the document you will specify what type of disabilities are involved so that the vehicle can be adapted appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.