Current Location
India
i wnt to write a letter to the principal plz tell me my mistakes

To,
...... Principal,
.... School,
Place

Dear ... madam,
I am ... , father of ...... She is studying in 8th, roll no. . I request you to grant permission to my daughter to miss the scout and guide camp held from ... to .. of october..
Although i understand how important this trip is but due to her health issues I would not be able to send her to this trip. her health is affected by change in weather and water. we need to take utmost care of her health as she have a week immune system..
I would like to thank you for considering this request cum apology and looking forward to your reply...

Yours faithfully
xyz

aaravsaroj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
please can i know if i am on the right track.
:?:

SlickVic9000

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Ms._____,

I am ___, the father of ____, an 8th grader enrolled at your school. I am writing you to ask that you exempt my daughter from the scout and guide camp in October. Although I understand the importance of this trip, I cannot send her on it in good conscience given her fragile health. Her weak immune system can scarcely handle a change in the weather let alone cope with the stresses of a camping trip. I thank you for your understanding in this matter and offer my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or trouble this might cause you.

Respectfully yours,
Mr._______

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Dear (name of person) Madam,
I am ... , the father of ...... She is studying in 8th class, roll no. . I request that you grant permission to my daughter to miss the scout and guide camp held from ... to .. of October..
Although i understand how important this trip is, due to her health problems I will not be able to send her on this trip. Her health is affected by changes in the weather and the local water. We need to take utmost care of her health as she has a weak immune system.
I would like to thank you for considering this request cum apology and I look forward to your reply.

I think this will work well in India, Bhai.

aaravsaroj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

aaravsaroj

Member Type
Student or Learner