Hi out there,

just a quick question that I cannot find the answer for anywhere so maybe some of you can help me.

I have been teaching since 1998 and hold a CELTA and was awarded a VAE degree which the authorities in France do not recognise. Is it possible to correlate my experience into a Ba Ed or similar? My teaching time can be proven as well as published writing, course development et al...anyone know of anything? I am a UK citizen living in central Europe. Thanks.