• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

Does anyone could answer this, if this is correct??

And as for why I find it is so relaxing, tell you what. It’s hardly require any efforts (arduous work) to do so. I was often enchanted by its quiet and peaceful ambience. On top of that, it can also put me in a good mood, and drives away my lassitude. What else is there to say? Umm… When I was there, it could help me take my mind off things. I just felt, you know, escape from the profane world and hold my pressure in abeyanceAnd as for why I find it is so relaxing, tell you what. It’s hardly require any efforts (arduous work) to do so. I was often enchanted by its quiet and peaceful ambience. On top of that, it can also put me in a good mood, and drives away my lassitude. What else is there to say? Umm… When I was there, it could help me take my mind off things. I just felt, you know, escape from the profane world and hold my pressure in abeyance

THank you

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: Does anyone could answer this, if this is correct??

Quote Originally Posted by jocklaw View Post
    And as for why I find it is so relaxing, tell you what. It’s hardly require any efforts (arduous work) to do so. I was often enchanted by its quiet and peaceful ambience. On top of that, it can also put me in a good mood, and drives away my lassitude. What else is there to say? Umm… When I was there, it could help me take my mind off things. I just felt, you know, escape from the profane world and hold my pressure in abeyanceAnd as for why I find it is so relaxing, tell you what. It’s hardly require any efforts (arduous work) to do so. I was often enchanted by its quiet and peaceful ambience. On top of that, it can also put me in a good mood, and drives away my lassitude. What else is there to say? Umm… When I was there, it could help me take my mind off things. I just felt, you know, escape from the profane world and hold my pressure in abeyance

THank you
    Why have you repeated the same sentences several times?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

just typo, here is the new one, please check

And as for why I find it is so relaxing, tell you what. It’s hardly require any efforts (arduous work) to do so. I was often enchanted by its quiet and peaceful ambience. On top of that, it can also put me in a good mood, and drives away my lassitude. What else is there to say? Umm… When I was there, it could help me take my mind off things. I just felt, you know, escape from the profane world and hold my pressure in abeyance

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Are you really a native English-speaking English Teacher as your profile says? No English speaker could write your subject title.
    Anyway, the words you've underlined are OK, and they appear in a correct sentence. There are other errors, and you should probably omit all the cutesy attempts at colloquialism; they don't work in a paragraph that also attempts to use more refined English.