• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

please help me with my formal application email to a university

Hi, I need your help to edit my formal email to an English language university...well, my native language is not English so Iím very anxious about it . I know itíll have a very essential effect on my application Öso it would be helpful if you could correct my mistakesÖ
    Thanks

October 16, 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am contacting you for the following reason. My name is Maryam Abbasi. I live in Iran, Tehran. My husband and I decided to continue our studies abroad. I am Iranian and 24 years old. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Microbiology from ___ University. My husband, ___is Afghan and he is 23 years old. He is a senior at_____University in bachelor of Laws.
    We are extremely interested to apply for M.A in your renowned university.
    I would appreciate it if you would indicate the academic entry requirements and the qualification needed to apply in _____ University for international students. And I would like to inquire about the international studentsí tuition fees and accommodation.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: please help me with my formal application email to a university

Quote Originally Posted by maryam abbasi View Post
    Hi, I need your help to edit my formal email to an English language university...well, my native language is not English so Iím very anxious about it . I know itíll have a very essential effect on my application Öso it would be helpful if you could correct my mistakesÖ
    Thanks

Your e-mail shouldn't have that much of an effect on your application. You are merely asking for routine information. The person who reads this e-mail will most probably be a clerk, not a decision maker.

October 16, 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am contacting you for the following reason. My name is Maryam Abbasi. I live in Iran, Tehran. My husband and I have decided to continue our studies abroad. I am Iranian and 24 years old. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Microbiology from ___ University. My husband, ___is Afghan and he is 23 years old. He is a senior at_____University in and is studying for his Bachelor of Laws.

We are extremely interested to apply in applying for an M.A. program in your renowned university.
    I would appreciate it if you would indicate the academic entry requirements and the qualifications needed for international students to apply in _____ be admitted to your university. And I would like to inquire about the international studentsí student's tuition fees and accommodations.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

Gil

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Re: please help me with my formal application email to a university

thanks so much...that was a great help...