Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Azerbaijan
Leaders like Kennedy and Martin Luther have made important contributions to the people of the USA. Name another world leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.
Generally, leader is chosen by people of the country. People opt them cause, they believe that their leader will do everything to improve the country. Ideas and plans of leader are respected and supported. I want to write about Heydar Aliyev. He is the leader which our nation will not forget forever. I have strong arguments to support my choice.
Firstly, our government was in war in the last decade of 20 century. In that hard times, he was elected as new president of my country. As soon as, he swore after election first thing he settle the war. Lots of people were being killed in the war. After making temporary peace the difficult situation started to decrease.
Secondly, Our country have great potential for oil. New contracts were signed with world great companies. Eventually, that contracts bring good money to the government. All that money were spent on other field of Economy. Other parts of social life started to increase in level.
The last and most important contributions he made to his nation is in the field of Education. As each people know that the base of government is education. As the people said in old times if you want to destroy one nation, destroy its nation knowledge.
In conclusion , I want to state that in every nation there are leaders that did everything to their nation. Life is going on. New leaders will come. People should be carefull when choosing their leader. Their future ups their choice

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is this an essay that you will turn into your teacher?
How many words is your essay supposed to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.