Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I wonder if you could help me with a title of my master's thesis. I've got two, but I'm not sure that they are free of mistakes.

1. The discounted cash flow approach to XYZ company valuation.

2. Valuation of the XYZ comp. using the DCF method.

Which one is better? Maybe both are wrong? If you have got some better titles please tell me. Any help will be appreciated.

I need this by tomorrow. All I want you to tell me is an opinion about titles I've written above. My thesis covers valuation theory and practice. But 75% of thesis concerns practice. It's just a valuation of a company listed on a stock exchange. I called it XYZ company. So I'm looking for a title that summarises my master's thesis. Of course I already have one but in my mother tongue. It's pretty hard to translate it word for word. So I'm looking for a good translation. I thought I'll find it here.

At the beggining I prepared this title: "Company valuation using the DCF method on the basis of XYZ company". This one is very close to the oryginal polish title but I can't be sure that this is correct from the grammar point of view. So if you could give me a rope...?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
How about A valuation of XYZ using the discounted cash flow approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.