Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
I'm gonna apply for an Erasmus Mundus project in Russia. here's my motivation letter, I would appreciate any help!!

My name is ***, I am a third year Cultural Mediation student from ***, Italy.
Ever since I started learning Russian, three years ago, I knew that attending university classes wouldn’t be enough to become a really good translator. I knew that I had to go there, where the language is effectively spoken, but until now I had no opportunities to fulfil my dream.
I decided to apply for the Erasmus Mundus project because I believe that this is a unique opportunity to really enrich my language skills and come in contact with the fascinating Russian culture, since translation and civilisation are the major fields of study of my course.
I expect to learn a lot and meet new people that can teach me new things and help me grow as a person.
I am confident that with the knowledge gained through the Erasmus Mundus program I will gain necessary experience that will help me take a giant step towards reaching my career goals, which is why I would want to make the most of it.

Yours sincerely,

konungursvia

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Looks too short, and you haven't said enough about what you would do there, nor what you have been doing in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.