Student or Learner
How to find subject in interrogative sentences.
Example- What is your name.
How is your trip.
Last edited by sasidhar22; 12-Nov-2013 at 16:17. Reason: As I wrote everything in capitals
Before you continue your English study on this forum, please learn to follow the rules of written English:
- Do not post in block capitals. It is the online equivalent of shouting.
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Now click the Edit Post button on post #1 and make corrections to your first post, following those rules. Remember to hit Save when you have finished editing.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.