Student or Learner
Dear sir I am learning to english plz help mr
Please post specific questions you have about the English language. Here are some important rules to follow in written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (ie English).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
In addition, on this forum, do not refer to us as "Sir" or "Mr". Many teachers/users/native speakers are female. There is no need for a salutation of any kind. Also, use full standard English words - "plz" does not exist. The word is "please".
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.