Negative Prefix List There is no specific rule. Click on the link for some hints on this matter.
Student or Learner
is any rule to make verb negative?like=complete--incomplete
With negative prefixes, I'm afraid it's often just a case of looking words up.
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
'Incomplete' is not a verb; it's an adjective. 'Complete' can be a verb, but you can't add 'in' to negate it as a verb.