H.Can you help me check these sentences? Are the prepositions used correctly? Can you suggest the best ones?
1. The army marched to Paris. Yes
2. Cinema has little attraction for her. Yes
3. Smoking is harmful for/ to your health. (can I use either?) No.I would use 'to.'
4. Donít give up hope yet. Be confident of/ in the success. (can I use either?) No. Use 'of' and eliminate 'the.'
5. They matched in step. Do you mean marched? If so, it's correct.
6. The climate of our country is favorable for/ to agriculture. (can I use either?) Yes
Student or Learner