Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I don't understand what I need to do when they asked 'Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development' in the topic below. Can you explain it for me?

Please describe yourself and write a clear and detailed description of your academic objectives and the reasons why you wish to pursue them in the USA. Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development. Describe the type of program you wish to pursue in the USA and how it relates to your academic background and interests and your objectives for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I don't understand what I need to do when they asked 'Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development' in the topic below. Can you explain it for me?

Please describe yourself and write a clear and detailed description of your academic objectives and the reasons why you wish to pursue them in the USA. Discuss your goals both in terms of your field of study and your own personal development. Describe the type of program you wish to pursue in the USA and how it relates to your academic background and interests and your objectives for the future.

We cannot help you with any aspect of homework or assignments. It would give you an unfair advantage. Your teacher/tutor is only interested in what you can do, not what we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.