[Essay] Dear Teachers; please correct this essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassin11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
This essay is about analizing two charts.

The bar chart shows what motivates adults to study, while the pie chart points

out to the way adults education costs should be shared.overall, it can be clearly
seen that the main reason influencing adults to study is the "Interest in subject",
and the highst amount of costs is shared by "Individual".

To begin,"the interest to study" is the most popular reason at approximtly 40%,

followed by another major factor "to gain qualifications" in proportion of 30%.
Other reasons like" to improve prospects of promotion" and "enjoy learning" are at
similar level of ratio of 20%, while "helpful for current job" is a bit higher at percentage
of 22%."To able to change jobs and "To meet people" is far less popular at 12% and 9%.

The largest propotion of costs of each course shared by "Individual" at two-fifths, followed

by "Employer"in percentage of just over third.In contrast,the smallest ratio of quarter is shared
by "Taxpayer".

Thanks in advance.
:up:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

The correct spelling is "analyzing" (AmE) and "analysing" (BrE).

When will you submit this essay to your teacher/tutor for marking?

yassin11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
thank you for your response.

I must submit the essay tomorrow after noon.

THANKS

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Then we wish you good luck. We do not, cannot and will not help with homework. It would give you an unfair advantage. Your teacher wants to know what you can do, not what we can do.

Write the best essay you can and then, when you receive it back from your teacher with comments and corrections, you can come to us for help if you do not understand any of those comments.

Thread closed.

yassin11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
essay correction

I should tell you that im preparing for ielts test.so please correct it.

The bar chart shows what motivates adults to study, while the pie chart points
out to the way adults education costs should be shared.overall, it can be clearly
seen that the main reason influencing adults to study is the "Interest in subject",
and the highst amount of costs is shared by "Individual".

To begin,"the interest to study" is the most popular reason at approximtly 40%,

followed by another major factor "to gain qualifications" in proportion of 30%.
Other reasons like" to improve prospects of promotion" and "enjoy learning" are at
similar level of ratio of 20%, while "helpful for current job" is a bit higher at percentage
of 22%."To able to change jobs and "To meet people" is far less popular at 12% and 9%.

The largest propotion of costs of each course shared by "Individual" at two-fifths, followed

by "Employer"in percentage of just over third.In contrast,the smallest ratio of quarter is shared
by "Taxpayer".

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: essay correction

You seem to have missed the point. This is the same essay which in this thread, you told us you were going to submit to your teacher tomorrow at noon. It doesn't matter if you are preparing for the IELTS exam or not. If you are writing an essay which you are going to submit to your teacher, then we cannot help you. Your teacher does not want to read my version of your essay. He/she wants to read what you can write on your own.

yassin11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco

i told you that i will submit it to teacher because i want u to correct. it was idiot lie.im sorry.tomorrow ihave to write another essay about analysing charts again.

so please give me your impression about my first essay.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

yassin, you have completely confused me.

1. Will you submit these essays to your teacher?
2. If not, who is requriing you to write essays analyzing charts?

In the meantime, please remember that we use correct English here, with capital letters and not chat-room text abbreviations.

I told you that I will submit it to my teacher because I wanted you to correct it. it was idiot lie. <-- I don't know what you want to say here. It was a stupid lie? I'm sorry. Tomorrow I have to write another essay about analysing charts.

I have merged the threads. Do NOT try to get around us by starting a new thread. We will notice. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.