Welcome to the forum.
The first thing I am going to do is ask you to follow the rules of written English at all times on this forum:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, The Hobbit, JRR Tolkien, Russian).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Do not put a space after an opening quotation mark.
- Do not put a space before a closing quotation mark.
Try to find the proper apostrophe mark on your keyboard or in the settings. For example, it should read "don't", not "don`t".
Please use full words on the forum - ie use "By the way", not "Btw".
Now please click on the Edit Post button in the bottom right-hand corner of your first post and make all the relevant changes, following those rules.
Note that you won't be able to post a link until you have made ten successful posts on the forum.
Student or Learner