Mostly okay, but a few suggestions-
3. Doesn't make sense. If you forgot to switch the computer on, it wouldn't work at all, not "not well".
5. You have two number 5's. In the second one, I think you don't need the word in. 'You can scan your pictures and...'
6. Does anyone use floppy disks anymore? Also, I usually think of baking up to media. "Wiped out" may be too colloquial. Better to use 'lost'.
7. Maybe you should use 'boot up'.
10. I think 'reboot' would be better.
11. "till you get to the item..."
12. Yes, the same, in my opinion.
Interested in Language