Interested in Language
Hi , my name is Anna, I am from Armenia , I know english well enough but want to improve my speaking, what will you advise me to do .Thanks.
You say "I know English well enough". Well enough for what?
The main answer to your question is that you need to practise, as often as you can, preferably with a native speaker.
Note my corrections to your post. Remember to follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise proper nouns (English, Armenia, London, Shakespeare, Apple Mac).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.