Hopefully, you have now registered successfully with your Gmail address and you can use the forum.
Please note the amendments I made to your post in red. It is important to follow certain rules when writing in English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare, University of Manchester).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner