- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular pronoun).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Skype, London, Shakespeare, Prime Minister).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Have you searched Google for "online English conversation"?
Student or Learner