Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Oman
Hi hw r u.. happy to join in this website.I work in a costruction company. i want to write a letter to my boss who offered me to get a driving license in comapy expenses?. so could u kindly help me in this.
thanking you

Grumpy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi. How are you?. I'm happy to join in this website. I work in a construction company. I want to write a letter to my boss, who offered [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] to get me a driving license on company expenses[STRIKE]?[/STRIKE]. So could you kindly help me in this?
Thank[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] you.

Good evening viveknehru. Here's how this website works.

First, we don't use abbreviations like "hw r u". Save that for texting on your mobile phone. We try to use correct spelling, and correct punctuation - including starting sentences with capital letters, and ending them with full stops.

Second, we don't do all your work for you. If you want help in writing a letter, please have a go at writing it yourself, then submit it to the forum, and someone will be happy to advise you and correct your mistakes - as I have done above.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Just pretend you are speaking to the person you want to write to. Write down what you would say. (And please, as Grumpy says, do not use texting abbreviations.)

Status
Not open for further replies.