Student or Learner
1. My exams will finish after 10 days.
2. My exams will be finished after 10 days.
3. My exams will finish in 10 days.
4. My exams will be finished in 10 days.
6. My exams will end after 10 days.
7. My exams will be ended after 10 days.
8. My exams will end in 10 days.
9. My exams will be ended in 10 days.
I am confused about my above self-made examples. Would you please tell me which ones are incorrect and which ones are correct?
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
Thanks for answering but why not "after"?
When we say "grammatical but not very natural" it means "we say it that way because we say it that way" - it's what's idiomatic, it's how native speakers say it. There often is no "why."
I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.