• Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

• Post Thanks / Like

Help with essay

Hello.
    I would be very grateful if somebody could correct my essay. Thank you very much.

Tourism –more benefits or drawbacks?

Nowadays, if we only desire we can get practicallyanywhere. The number of people who travel to different places is increasingevery year. I live in an area wherethere are a lot of tourists. Rich museum collections, an old castle andcloseness to nature – it’s no wonder why people find my town attractive. Whileit’s a great opportunity to explore the world, tourism certainly has itsdisadvantages.
    The main benefit of tourism is higher income for localhotels, restaurants and museums. It is also beneficial for the owners of smallbusinesses who otherwise wouldn’t have a lot of clients. Moreover, tourismleads to new investments, which can be used by everybody, not only the visitors.It’s pleasant for residents to live in a place which is constantly beingimproved.
    On the other hand, tourists cause more pollution anddisturb the peace. If there were more tourists in my town, I believe that therecould be a problem with traffic jams and it would be annoying for localpeople. For another thing, the prices of essential articles could rise becauseit happens often in regions with a lot of travellers. It is true that morepeople would have jobs, but they would be seasonal and temporary.
    Taking everything into account, tourism had a great impacton the place where I live. More people have jobs, there is a cinema and an icerink and the town looks nicer .I think that some more tourist wouldn’t do usany harm.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help with essay

We don't correct your work until it has been corrected/marked/graded by your teacher.