Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Afghanistan
Current Location
Canada
Winter Holidays
Do you like the winter holidays? Well I do many people enjoy the winter holidays for different reasons. I enjoy the winter holidays because there is no school, you can spend time with your family and you can enjoy the winter season.
First of all, you have no stress. You could spend your time playing video games and sports. We also don’t have homework which means we have more free time. We have no school that means we don’t have to be in classes that we don’t enjoy.
During the winter holidays anther great thing is that we get to spend time with family. We also get the chance to travel with your family and visit places like New York, Los Angeles, and Quebec. Also one of the great things we get to do is that we get to spend time with your siblings by playing video games and other actives.
Lastly, we get to enjoy the winter seasons by playing in the snow, making snow man, making snow angles. Another great thing about the winter season is that we get to drink hot chocolate and eat marshmallows. Specially for me the winter holidays are great because my moms birthday is coming up.
I like winter holidays because you have no stress. You get to spend time with your family and enjoy the season so do you like the winter holidays?

can you please add same smiley face tricks and make it more better.
thank you

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What on earth are "same smiley face tricks"?

Status
Not open for further replies.