1. Research Dundee and make notes.
2. See how your notes can be grouped around certain themes. Scenery? Festivals? Climate? Food? Culture? Family members there?
3. Pick three of those themes as your favorites and write a paragraph about each.
4. Write an introduction paragraph that clearly states what your essay is about and briefly give some information about your three themes.
5. Write a concluding paragraph that summarizes why you like Dundee.
6. Proofread very carefully for spelling, grammar, capitalization, etc.
Student or Learner