Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me the check the following paragraph. Thanks!

Taiwan, my hometown, is famous for its beautiful scenery. There are so many amazing scenic spots that you would never miss and the view everywhere there will make you carefree and joyous. Taipei 101, the tallest building in Taiwan, is one of the most wonderful sightseeing spots in Taiwan. The building is always jam-packed with people coming and going all the time. When you ascend to the top of the building, you can watch the panoramic view of Taipei City. From the top you look down on the great landscape, where the houses, the cars, and the people on the ground coming into sight become so small. The special experience gives you a beaming of joy and keeps you in a good mood. Besides, in its food court, there are well-known restaurants offering delicacies that satisfy your appetite for food. Furthermore, there is a boutique section which provides the latest fashion. It’s a pleasure to do some shopping or just go window-shopping there. Taipei 101 is a really good place to visit and go for a one-day trip.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What is the purpose of writing this short piece?

Ashiuhto

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
It's just a student's paragraph writing of his homework. The topic is "An Amazing Place."

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It's just a student's paragraph writing of his homework. The topic is "An Amazing Place."

Why are you posting the homework of another student?

Ashiuhto

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
The paragraph has been revised by me. However, I'm not sure whether the wording and phrasing are idiomatic. Therefore, I need experts to help me correct the errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.