First, please look at the amendments I have made to your post and remember to follow the rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
As far as your question is concerned, I have no idea why Selphie shouted "See! See!" There might be more clue in the rest of the context but this short fragment of dialogue and the fact that she wants to know if the other person wants to go to a party isn't really any help.
Where did you find this dialogue? If it's from a book, film or TV series etc, please quote your source.
Sometimes you can find definitions for unusual usages in online resources such as the Urban Dictionary. In this case, however, I can't find any dictionary that gives "See" as a version of "Hey".
Student or Learner