Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
I would be grateful if someone could give me an idea of the IELTS score for this essay.

Very few people who commit crime want to. They do it because they feel they have no choice. This is the reality of the situation, and it means that police and prisons are not relevant to reducing crime.

Many people are finding ways to earn easy money by self engaging criminal activities. This is perhaps, leads many to think it may be the immaturity of their standards of thinking but behind, it says alot about in details, why and what environment has brought them to these situations. Therefore, in this essay, i will talk about these facts to elaborate my views to point out the evidence.

Many years, revolutionary impact made countries to struggle for living and many people who were the obstacle of these wars, were reluctantly accessed by employers. These consequences, were ultimately created a new mind set to unemployed people to find alternatives such as commit crime as no choice. Also, commiting one for crime, would pay a big ransome a person, and that should have been accomodated by the political leaders behind the scene. It is true, many individuals tend to move onto crimes as a benefit of immediate cash, but what really has caused their immagination to a distructive position, mainly the lack of support given by the governments, such as motivation, self learning training and career building.

As a preventive potential of these crimes, one should understand to how to eradicate the existence of crime and the cause of it.
These solutions can be applied within a corporate set of organizations or a unit. For example:if the crime increases, it does not mean that police should offense the criminals but a better plan like building their morals, blooming their hidden skills upwards to support them with actual capabilities would do better performance. In some countries, criminals are brought towards in public to shot dead, but by means of humanity, people should follow and conduct proper decipline, procedures to match their mentality to a better position.

In my opinion, crimes in countries should be methodically stopped in terms of propper rehabilitation with awareness programme and for that all requires, a better government process on people rehabilitation.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Again, I have moved your post to the correct section. Please stop posting essays in the "Ask A Teacher" section. They should go in the "Editing and Writing Topics" section. Additionally, you can't keep giving them all the same title. Please use the first line of your essay as a title.

umnperera

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
Thanks, i just noted your message, also could you pls direct me how to post Essays in Editing and Writing Topics

Your attention this regards is very much appreciated

Regards,

Manoj Perera

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You are currently in the Editing and Writing Topics section. Simply click "Post New Thread" here instead of when you are in "Ask A Teacher". If you can't find it, here's the link: Editing & Writing Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.